H-B Instrument Durac Bi-Metallic Surface Temperature Thermometers: Stainless Steel
With 2.5% or 2.5° accuracy ideal for measuring temperatures in pipes, griddles and hot plates.. H-B Instrument Durac Bi-Metallic Stainless Steel Surface Temperature Thermometers are designed for boilers, process lines, motors, pipes, griddles and hot plates or anywhere a surface temperature needs to be measured. These bi-metal thermometers provide an inexpensive temperature measurement solution and quick readings.
Manufacturer: H-B Instrument B613202500
Stainless-steel construction with a variety of backing options.
- Feature steel case, glass lens and polished aluminum dial with easy-to-read graduations
- Bimetallic coil movement and 2 in. (50mm) or 2.5 in. (64mm) aluminum dial
- Divisions range from 1° to 10° depending on item
- Backings include single magnetic backing, double magnet backing, single thin spring and single wide spring
- Spring mount easily attaches to pipes and process lines
- Magnet mount attaches to a ferrous surface
|-18°C to +120°C|
|Measuring temperatures in pipes, griddles and hot plates.|
|±2.5° or 2.5% whichever is greater|
|0°F to 250°F|
|50 mm (2 in.)|
|Double magnet mount back|
|Bi-Metallic Surface Temperature Thermometer|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok