- Provides a fast separation for glyphosate and its metabolites
- Does not have to be heated to 65°C so column heater not needed for this method
- Does not require the use of methanol in the mobile phase
- Costs much less than other glyphosate columns
- One particle size: 7μm
- Three column internal diameters: 2.1 to 4.6mm
- Two column materials: 316 stainless steel and PEEK
- Analytical and semiprep/preparative guard columns
Use for EPA Method #547.
|0 to 100% Aqueous, organic modifier|
|1 to 13|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok