Thermo Scientific HDPE Jugs with White LDPE Foam-Lined Polypropylene Screw Closure
Thermo Scientific HDPE Jugs meet or exceed EPA performance-based standards for metals, cyanide and fluoride.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 1154000
Thermo Scientific HDPE Jugs meet or exceed EPA performance-based standards for metals, cyanide and fluoride. HDPE Jugs with a narrow mouth and sturdy handle make carrying and pouring higher volume samples easy. Recommended for collecting water samples to be analyzed for inorganic trace analytes.
- HDPE container with white LDPE-lined Polypropylene Cap
- Caps assembled onto containers
- Narrow mouth for precision pouring
- Recommended for collecting water samples and other low viscous liquids
- Sturdy handle for easy transport and pouring
- Unprocessed container comes assembled and ready for your own cleaning procedure
Certified containers come with the following features:
- Certified to meet or exceed EPA performance-based standards for metals, cyanide and fluoride
- Certificate of Analysis (CofA) included in the case and barcoded with lot number for traceability
- Each container individually barcoded with lot number and unique container number
- Analysis labels included unattached for optional use
- Carton sealed with security tape providing tamper evidence
- Polypropylene screw closures.
- Certified containers also include barcoding, analysis labels, COA, security sealed carton.
|1 gal., 4000mL|
|Case of 6|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok