Labconco Heated Product Shelf Chambers
Allows drying of bulk samples, or drying of serum bottles, vials or microplates. Labconco Heated Product Shelf Chambers are wireless and removable so that they may be placed in freezer for pre-freezing.
Manufacturer: Labconco 780801030
- Short Chambers include three 10 in. diameter shelves and three temperature probes; Tall Chambers include five 10 in. diameter shelves and five temperature probes
- Shelves are wireless and removable so that they may be placed in a freezer for pre-freezing
- Each shelf is height adjustable to accommodate broad variety of sample sizes
- Chamber connects to FreeZone Freeze Dryer for control and recording of shelf temperature from Lyo-Works display
- Temperature may be set from -20° C to 60° C (-4° F to 140° F)
- Each Chamber includes 12 in. diameter clear acrylic cylinder, vacuum release valve and 8 in. diameter opening to collector on bottom of chamber
- Will fit 10.12 in. or 14.0 in. diameter condensers
- For use with any FreeZone Freeze Dryer except Legacy models
All models conform to UL Standard 61010-1 (60 Hz models), CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1 (60 Hz models), and CE Conformity marking (230V, 50 Hz models).
Warranty and Services
|3 shelves and clear chamber|
|Steel (shelves) and Acrylic (chamber)|
|Heated Product Shelves|
|UL, CAN/CSA, CE|
|−20°C to 60°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok