Heidolph™ Hei-FLOW Ultimate Peristaltic Pump
For reproducibility while pumping and dosing
Manufacturer: Heidolph™ 036150110
Pump includes premium safety standards and features for superior ease of use and reduced cost of ownership.
- Analog control or digital RS 232 interface with adjustable variable speed from 24 to 600rpm
- Flow characteristic of pump head in combination with various tubing diameters is pre-programmed for accurate flow rate numbers
- Digital readout of speed (rpm), tubing diameter, flow rate in (mL/min.), dosing volume, interval dosing, pause function
- Electronic speed control with accuracy of ±0.5%
- Press of the max button accelerates filling and draining of tube
- Pump operates clockwise or counterclockwise at a push of a button
- Individual flow volume and flow rate calibration
- Model can be connected to an optional foot pedal remote control
Hei-FLOW Ultimate 120
- Flow rates of 0.36 to 813 mL/min. with single-channel pump heads
- Low speed range from 5 to 120 rpm
- Suitable for multi-channel operation
- Multi-channel flow rates from 0.005 to 329 mL/min.
- Can be upgraded for multi-channel operation with a pump head adapter
Hei-FLOW Ultimate 600
- Flow rates of 2.0 to 4056 mL/min. with single-channel pump heads
- High speed range from 24 to 600 rpm
- Not suitable for multi-channel operation
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|115 V, 50/60 Hz|
|24 to 600 rpm|
|1.3 to 3.9 mL/min|
|Hei-FLOW Ultimate 600|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok