Heidolph™ Radleys Jacketed Vessel
Radleys jacketed vessel for use with Reactor-Ready™ and Reactor-Ready&trade Duo lab reactors
Manufacturer: Heidolph™ 015950118
- Precision engineered borosilicate glass vessel
- DN100 ground and polished flat flange combines with the FEP-encapsulated O-ring and our unique self centering PTFE collar to offer a leak-tight seal between the vessel and lid.
- Vessels feature zero dead space PTFE bottom outlet valve.
- Exclusive stopcock design prevents over-tightening that can cause glass breakage. Piston design allows quick and safe removal, eliminating the cleaning and assembly problems associated with other stopcock styles.
- Glass-filled PTFE piston minimizes leaking or weeping across the full temperature range (-70°C to +230°C)
- Interchangeable between vessels with a full range of replacement parts and FEP O-rings.
- The large 15 mm bore minimizes sample hold-up and is ideal for slurries (25 mm available on request).
|Reactor-Ready™ and Reactor-Ready™ Duo Lab Reactors|