Thermo Scientific Heratherm Advanced Protocol Microbiological Incubators
Perform drying applications with Thermo Scientific? Heratherm? Advance Protocol Microbiological Incubators, which include dual convection technology.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 51028066
Perform drying applications with Thermo Scientific Heratherm Advance Protocol Microbiological Incubators, which include dual convection technology and deliver excellent temperature consistency. These incubators are an effective and flexible tool in the lab, to be used for multiple applications.
- Dual convection for application versatilityfan speed adjustable from 0 to 100%
- Advanced digital timer for daily or weekly ON / OFF cycles
- Internal socket allows the use of equipment, such as shakers or stirrers, inside the unit
- Easy to clean, corrosion-resistant stainless-steel interior (AISI 304)
- Broad temperature range from 5°C above ambient to 105°Csuitable for drying applications
- Temperature uniformity of ±0.6 (Fan off) and between ±0.2°C and ±0.4C (Fan full speed) (measured at 37°C)
- Temperature stability of ±0.1°C (measured at 37°C)
- Intuitive user interface for setting temperature
- Large, easy to read vacuum fluorescent display
- Internal glass door allows sample viewing without impacting temperature
- Exceptionally small footprint
Products only available in North America
|weekly / real time / hour|
|ambient +5° to 105°C|
|14.5 x 13.9 x 20 in. (36.8 x 35.4 x 50.8cm)|
|2.3 cu. ft.|
|Microprocessor control with vacuum fluorescent display|
|2 supplied/ 13 max.|
|22.2 x 20.9 x 28.3 in. (56.5 x 53 x 72cm)|
Get a complimentary Thermo Scientific™ Cimarec+™ 7”x7” stirring hotplate (Cat. No. SP88857100) with the purchase of a Thermo Scientific™ Heratherm™ Microbiological Incubator, Refrigerated Incubator or Oven. This is an NLSU exclusive offer. You must apply and qualify for the program to be eligible.