Thermo Scientific Heratherm General Protocol Microbiological Incubators
Perform a range of general applications with these general protocol incubators.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 51028064
Perform a range of general applications with Thermo Scientific Heratherm General Protocol Microbiological Incubators. The Heratherm General Protocol Incubator line is designed with sample safety in mind, for applications in pharmaceutical, medical, food and research laboratories.
- Gravity convection provides gentle air flow and minimal drying out
- Temperature range from ambient 5° to 75°C
- Temperature uniformity of ±0.6°C (measured at 37°C)
- Temperature stability of ±0.2°C (measured at 37 °C)
- Corrosion-resistant stainless-steel chamber (AISI 430)
- Intuitive user interface for setting temperature
- Large, easy to read vacuum fluorescent display
- Internal glass door allows sample viewing without impacting temperature
- Exceptionally small footprint
Availability may vary by country.
|Microprocessor control with vacuum fluorescent display|
|Nema 5-15 US|
|16.3 x 18.3 x 23.9 in. (41.4 x 46.4 x 60.8cm)|
|4 cu. ft.|
|2 supplied/ 16 max.|
|Ambient +5° to 75°C|
|22.2 x 25.2 x 32.3 in. (56.5 x 64 x 82cm)|