Thermo Scientific Heratherm General Protocol Microbiological Incubator, 75 L, Stainless Steel, EMD
Temperature Range: Ambient +5°C to 75°C
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 51028063/EMD
Use Thermo Scientific Heratherm General Protocol Microbiological Incubators for routine applications. The Heratherm General Protocol Incubator line is designed with sample safety in mind, for applications in pharmaceutical, medical, food and research laboratories.
- Gravity convection provides gentle air flow and minimal drying out
- Temperature range from ambient 5° to 75°C
- Temperature uniformity of ±0.6°C (measured at 37°C)
- Temperature stability of ±0.2°C (measured at 37 °C)
- Corrosion-resistant stainless-steel chamber (AISI 430)
- Intuitive user interface for setting temperature
- Large, easy to read vacuum fluorescent display
- Internal glass door allows sample viewing without impacting temperature
- Exceptionally small footprint
Availability may vary by country.
|2.6 cu. ft.|
|22.2 x 20.9 x 28.3 in. (56.5 x 53 x 72 cm)|
|120 V, 60 Hz|
|2 supplied/ 13 max.|
|Microprocessor control with vacuum fluorescent display|
|16.3 x 13.9 x 20 in. (41.4 x 35.4 x 50.8 cm)|
|Ambient +5°C to 75°C|
|Nema 5-15 US|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok