Easy-to-use microprocessor-controlled photometer provides ±2% accuracy, three-second response time, and 0.01ppm resolution.
- Testing range: 0 to 10ppm, optical path: 25mm
- Step-by-step menu on 16-digit alphanumeric LCD guides user through measuring process
- Keypad protected by splash-resistant tactile membrane
- PPD-2 DPD Powder Pop Dispenser provides precise, convenient push-button reagent dispensing to sample
- Unit automatically shuts off after five minutes when not in use
- Four “AAA” batteries provide enough power for up to 1000 tests
Overall dimensions, 3L x 7W x 10.5 in. H (7.6 x 17.8 x 27cm). Powder Pop Dispenser also available separatelysee Dispensers section.
Meets EPA approval for measuring residual chlorine according to Standard Method 4500-Cl G. DPD Colorimetric Method.
|CE, EPA 4500-ClO2D|
|3 x 7 x 10.5 in. (7.6 x 17.8 x 27cm)|
|Four measuring cuvettes with caps, Powder Pop Dispenser with 400 doses of DPD, four “AAA” batteries and instructions|
|0 to 10mg/L|
|Four AAA batteries|
|0° to 50°C|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok