Thermo Scientific High Select Top14 Abundant Protein Depletion Midi Spin Columns
Decrease the abundant HSA, immunoglobulins and 12 other high-abundance proteins from human serum or plasma
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific A36371
- Thermo Scientific High Select Top14 Abundant Protein Depletion Resin decreases the abundant protein and antibody components of human plasma samples, helping prepare the samples for mass spectrometry or 1D or 2D electrophoresis. The resin is provided here in a convenient single-use midi spin column format for the treatment of 100μL samples.
- High Select Top14 Abundant Protein Depletion Resin uses highly specific immobilized antibodies to remove human serum albumin (HSA), albumin, IgG, IgA, IgM, IgD, IgE, kappa and lambda light chains, alpha-1-acidglycoprotein, alpha-1-antitrypsin, alpha-2-macroglobulin, apolipoprotein A1, fibrinogen, haptoglobin, and transferrin from serum and plasma.. The resin is provided in an economical and convenient spin column format specifically designed for one-step processing and single use.
- Analysis of human fluids is often complicated by the presence of high concentrations of albumin and IgG that can make up more than 70% of total serum protein. Removal of these proteins is often essential for the study of low-abundant proteins. High Select Top14 Abundant Protein Depletion Resin can deplete greater than 95% of the 14 most abundant proteins in serum.
- Samples are loaded in a pre-filled disposable spin column and processed in approximately 10 minutes. The depletion of highly abundant proteins enables the detection of low abundant proteins in samples and subsequent identification by mass spectrometry or 1D or 2D gel electrophoresis.
- Flexiblemidi spin column format is scaled and optimized for treating 100μL human plasma samples
- Optimizedremoves >95% of IgG and >95% of albumin, plus 12 other abundant proteins (Top 14)
- Fastprocess samples in ~10 minutes
- Economicalcost-effective spin columns are priced for single use
- Reduce variabilityone-time use prevents protein carryover and experimental variability
|Store at 2–8°C.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok