Cytiva HiLoad™ 26/600 Superdex™ 200 pg
Use for separating MAbs from dimers and contaminants. Cytiva Life Sciences™ HiLoad™ 26/600 Superdex™ 200 pg is ideal for high-resolution preparative gel filtration chromatography.
Manufacturer: Cytiva 28989336
DescriptionSuperdex prep grade (pg) is produced by covalent bonding of dextran to highly cross-linked agarose. Dextran component determined the separation properties of these media. Steep selectivity curves give gppd resolving power for peptides and proteins in the molecular weight range Mr 10 000 600 000 (Superdex 200 pg).
- Used for separating MAbs from dimers and contaminants
- Short run times with high recovery
- Medium combines high mechanical strength with high hydrophilicity, allowing high flow rates, and minimal nonspecific interactions
- Separations can be scaled up to production levels
- 0.06 in. fittings to connect to AKTA design systems
- Theoretical plates: >13000m-1
- Flow rate: <4.4mL/min.
- Flow velocity: 10m/h to 50cm/h1
- Pressure max. (over the packed bed during operation): 3 bar [0.3MPa] (42psi)
- Average particle size: 34μm
- Matrix: composite of cross-linked agarose and dextran
- pH Stability working range: 3 to 12
- pH Stability cleaning range: 2 to 14
- Fractionation [Mr] globular proteins: 1 × 104-6 × 105
- Fractionation [Mr] dextrans: 1 × 103-1 × 105
- Shelf life from manufacture date: 5 years
- Chemical stability: all commonly used buffers, 1M NaOH, 0.1M HCl, 1M acetic acid, 8M urea, 6M guanidine HCl, 1% SDS, 70% ethanol, 30% iso-propanol, 30% acetonitrile
- Column I.D.: 1.02 in. (26mm)
- Inlet I.D.: 0.031 in. (0.8mm)
- Outlet I.D.: 0.031 in. (0.8mm)
- Chemical stability: resistant to aqueous solutions and solvents used in liquid chromatography. Not resistant to Acetone, Ketones, Chlorinated Hydrocarbons, Aliphatic Esters and Phenol
- Column hardware made from borosilicate glass, polyamide, fuororubber, Ethylene Propylene Diene (EPDM), ETFE, Superpolyoxymethylene
- Column tube made from borosilicate glass
- Bed support made from Polypropylene (PP) (reinforced glass fiber), Polyamide (PA)
- Porosity: 10μm
Should be avoided: >10% NaOH, >10% HCl, >5% acetic acid, and strong mineral acids
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
- HiLoad columns are prepacked XK columns
- Bed volume: 320mL
- Bed dimensions: 1.02 x 23.62 in. (26 × 600mm)
- Sample volume: 13mL
|Dismantling tool, support screen, net ring (10 μm), O-ring, stop plugs, and instructions.|
|4 to 30°C, 20% Ethanol|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok