Thermo Scientific™ HisPur™ Cobalt Resin
Gently purify His-tagged recombinant fusion proteins using cobalt (Co2+) immobilized metal chelate affinity (IMAC) beads, spin columns and plates.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 89964
Thermo Scientific™ HisPur Cobalt Resin is an immobilized metal chelate affinity (IMAC) support for specific, fast and gentle His-tagged purification.
Additional Information and Online Ordering »
High purity – obtain more than 10 milligrams of pure His-tagged protein per milliliter of resin without optimizing imidazole washing conditions
Low metal leaching – no metal contamination in eluted histidine-tagged protein sample
Versatility – purify proteins under native or denaturing conditions; compatible with cell lysis reagents and a variety of buffer additives
Flexibility – available as bulk resin or predispensed columns, chromatography columns and 96-well filter plates
Cost effective – resin can be reused several times or discarded after single use
Superior – performs better than other commercially available IMAC Resins
- Resin Slurries – crosslinked 6% beaded agarose; 10mL, 100mL, 500mL bottles
- Spin Columns – 0.2mL (microcentrifuge), 1mL, 3mL columns
- Purification Kits – complete kits in all three column sizes
- Chromatography Cartridges – compatible with automated liquid chromatography systems and with syringe processing
- 96-well Spin Plates – pre-dispensed 96-well filter plates, compatible with centrifugation and vacuum manifold systems for manual or automated purification. The plates enable fast, consistent well-to-well and plate-to-plate reproducibility for small-scale, high-throughput separations
- Bulk and Custom – let us know your needs for bulk HisPur Cobalt Resin
Kits contain HisPur Cobalt Columns, equilibration/wash buffer and elution buffer
|HisPur Cobalt Resin|
|Store at 4°C|
|Affinity, Agarose Resin|
|Metal Chelate, Divalent Cobalt|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok