Thermo Scientific HM 325 Rotary Microtome
Cut high-quality paraffin sections without a power supply with the robust Thermo Scientific HM 325 Rotary Microtome.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 902100ER
Cut high-quality paraffin sections without a power supply with the robust Thermo Scientific HM 325 Rotary Microtome. The HM 325 features retraction at the return travel to protect the specimen and manual coarse advance for fast working.
- One-handed zero orientation head
- Quick-trim button
- Section counter
- Guide-rail guidance for the knife holder
- Large, easy-to-clean waste tray extends below the blade holder
- Blade holder/Knife holder must be ordered separately unless purchased as a package.
- Standard tools
- Brushed aluminum cover plate (additional customized cover plates available)
- Dust cover
- Instruction manual
- 902100A also includes a universal cassette clamp (715020S) and a disposable blade carrier E (705800)
- 902100ER also includes a universal cassette clamp (715020S) and a disposable blade carrier ER (705830)
|HM 325 Rotary Microtome ER Package|
|HM 325 Rotary Microtome, ER Blade Holder, Quick Release Cassette Clamp|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok