R&D Systems PARP/Apoptosis Chemiluminescent Assay Kit
R&D Systems HT Chemiluminescent PARP Apoptosis Assay Kit is an ELISA kit for measuring PARP activity in cell lysates before and during apoptosis.
Manufacturer: R&D Systems 4685096K
- Use a manual defrost freezer and avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Do not use past expiration date.
- PBS Wash Solution
- PBS + 0.1% Triton X-100 Wash Solution
- 1X I-PAR Assay Buffer (contains 0.1mg/mL BSA)
- PARP Substrate Cocktail
- PARP Enzyme
- Antibody Diluent
- Anti-PAR Monoclonal Antibody
- Goat Anti-Mouse-IgG-HRP Conjugate
- PeroxyGlow A and B Chemiluminescent Substrates
- Cell Extraction Buffer
- Ideal for measuring PARP activity in cell extracts prepared before and during apoptosis.
- Semi-quantitatively detects PAR deposited onto immobilized histone proteins in a 96-well format.
|Store the unopened product at -20 to -70°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok