R&D Systems Hydrophobic Coverslips
R&D Systems Hydrophobic Coverslips are made of a specially treated, rigid plastic that produces a hydrophobic surface, assuring rapid and even distribution of reagents over the entire sample being labeled.
Manufacturer: R&D Systems 4867100
- The coverslips should be used to conserve reagents when larger sample areas are being labeled.
- Unlike glass coverslips that may not wet evenly and may be too heavy to allow sufficient reagent to contact the sample, these coverslips float easily on small volumes of labeling reagents.
- Unlike wax film or other commercially available coverslips, these coverslips are rigid, preventing uneven distribution of labeling solutions.
- The coverslips are packaged in rows of 5 with a protective film coating.
- Dimensions: 22 x 40mm
- Thickness 0.25 mm thick (each)
|Store the unopened product at -20 to -70°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok