Applied Biosystems Power SYBR Green RNA-to-CT 1-Step Kit
Manufacturer: Applied Biosystems 4389986
- AmpliTaq Gold DNA Polymerase UP for hot start qPCR, minimizing non-specific product formation
- ArrayScript UP Reverse Transcriptase, an engineered RT that produces high yields of full-length cDNA
- An additive that reduces primer dimer formation, reducing non-specific products that can cause false positive signals
- RNase inhibitor, to prevent degradation of RNA templates
- A proprietary ROX dye that serves as a passive internal reference to normalize non-PCR-related fluorescence fluctuations for superb precision on Applied Biosystems real-time PCR instruments.
Shipping Conditions: Wet Ice
|Sufficient for 200 reactions at 50 µL reaction volume and includes:
• 1 x 5 mL tube of 2X master mix containing SYBR®Green 1 Dye, AmpliTaq Gold® DNA Polymerase UP, dNTPs, Passive Reference 1,and optimized buffer components. Store at 2-8°C after opening.
• 1 x 80 µL tube of 125X RT enzyme mix containing ArrayScript™ UP Reverse Transcriptase, RNase Inhibitor. Store at -15 to -30°C.
Guaranteed minimum shelf life is 60 days (exact expiry date printed on product and CofA).
|UP (Ultra Pure)|
|7500 Fast System, 7500 System, 7900HT System, QuantStudio™ 12k Flex, QuantStudio™ 3, QuantStudio™ 5, QuantStudio™ 6 Flex, QuantStudio™ 7, StepOne™, StepOnePlus™, ViiA™ 7 System|
|AmpliTaq Gold DNA Polymerase|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok