Applied Biosystems™ Power SYBR™ Green RNA-to-CT™ 1-Step Kit
Manufacturer: Applied Biosystems™ 4389986
- AmpliTaq™ Gold DNA Polymerase UP for hot start qPCR, minimizing non-specific product formation
- ArrayScript™ UP Reverse Transcriptase, an engineered RT that produces high yields of full-length cDNA
- An additive that reduces primer dimer formation, reducing non-specific products that can cause false positive signals
- RNase inhibitor, to prevent degradation of RNA templates
- A proprietary ROX™ dye that serves as a passive internal reference to normalize non-PCR-related fluorescence fluctuations for superb precision on Applied Biosystems™ real-time PCR instruments.
Shipping Conditions: Wet Ice
|One-Step qRT-PCR Kit|
|7500 Fast System, 7500 System, 7900HT System, QuantStudio™ 12k Flex, QuantStudio™ 3, QuantStudio™ 5, QuantStudio™ 6 Flex, QuantStudio™ 7, StepOne™, StepOnePlus™, ViiA™ 7 System|
|UP (Ultra Pure)|
|AmpliTaq Gold DNA Polymerase|
Safety and Handling
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok