- A non-targeting negative control siRNA with the same chemical modifications for enhanced efficacy as in other Silencer™ Select siRNAs
- Validated siRNA controls for optimizing siRNA experiments
- GAPDH Positive Control functionally tested in several common cell lines
- Negative Controls functionally proven to have minimal effects on cell proliferation and viability
- Include Silencer™ Select modifications for enhanced specificity
- For use in human, mouse, and rat cells
- Upon receipt, store siRNAs in a non-frost-free freezer at or below -20°C
What are Silencer™ Select siRNAs?
- Silencer™Select siRNAs are our next-generation siRNAs
- These siRNAs incorporate the latest improvements in siRNA design, off-target effect prediction algorithms, and chemical modifications to yield siRNAs with unrivalled efficacy, potency, and specificity
- The result is fewer failed experiments due to poor silencing, and cleaner, more consistent phenotypic data
Silencer™ Select Negative Control siRNAs
- Negative control siRNAs are siRNAs with sequences that do not target any gene product
- They are essential for determining the effects of siRNA delivery and for providing a baseline to compare siRNA-treated samples
- These negative control siRNAs have been tested by microarray analysis and shown to have minimal effects on gene expression
- In addition, these two controls have been tested in multi-parametric, cell-based assays and are proven to have no significant effect on cell proliferation, viability, or morphology in the cell lines tested
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok