IBI Scientific™ Belly Bath
Use as a shaking water bath, constant temperature bath or shaker
Manufacturer: IBI Scientific™ BWBAA115S
- Portable, versatile workhorse comprised of a lightweight, quick-heating water bath and The Belly Dancer™ Shaker
- Bath can be removed from shaker and used separately
- Microprocessor-controlled PID system
- Displays setpoint and actual water temperature
- Gentle undulating motion
- Speed adjustable from 0 to 100rpm
- Orbital action with 1 in. (2.5cm) throw
- Platform pitch adjustable from flat to 8°
- 12 × 12 in. acrylic platform
- 5 lb. (2.25kg) load capacity
- Measures 15L x 15W x 9 in.H without bath on top; 15L x 15W x 17 in.H with bath lid
- Water Bath Features
- Temperature range of 30° to 75°C
- Temperature heat rate: approx. 3°C/min.
- Stability: ±0.2°C at setpoint
- PID microprocessor control maintains water temperature within ±0.1°C between 35° and 72°C
- Easily mobile: weighs just 7.5 lb. with lid (bath portion)
- Exterior measures 12.25L × 12.25W × 4 in.H (31 × 31 × 10.2cm)
- Stainless-steel chamber measures 10.38L × 10.38W × 3.25 in.D (26.4 × 26.4 × 8.3cm)
- Shaker and Water Bath together are perfect for Northern/Southern filter blot hybridizations, filter washes, in-situ washes and hybridizations, electrophoretic gel manipulation, acceleration of protein gel staining, hot staining protocols and recombinate DNA technology.
- Constant Temperature Bath used alone is ideal for protocols not requiring agitation such as heat inactivation of serums, restriction enzyme digests, and protein assays.
- Shaker is useful alone for non-temperature-sensitive stainings, washings and probes involved in gel and blotting techniques.
|115 V 50/60 Hz|
|30°C to 75°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok