Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
MilliporeSigma™ Immobilon-E NOW Bundle
Immobilon-E is the first PVDF membrane for Western blotting that can be wetted with with aqueous transfer buffer, eliminating the alcohol pre-wet step required with other PVDF membranes. For chemiluminescence or chromogenic detection.
Supplier: MilliporeSigma™ NWKITIE
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- Includes the Immobilon NOW Dispenser and two 8.5cm x 10m rolls of Immobilon-E transfer membrane
- System offers 1-cut convenience for standard mini-blots (7 x 8.5cm) and midi-blots (8.5 x 13.5cm)
- 45 µm pore size recommended for most Western blotting applications, especially proteins greater than 20 kDa
- Detection method: Chemiluminescence Chromogenic Radioactive
- Compatible stains:
- Coomassie brilliant blue
- Amido black
- India ink
- Ponceau-S red
- Colloidal gold
- Sypro ruby
- Primary Binding Mechanisms: Electrostatic, Hydrophobic
- Easily wetted with water
- Filter dimensions; 8.5 cm x 10 m
- Chemistry: Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF)
|Western Blotting; Immunoblotting|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok