Thermo Scientific Immuno Standard Modules White and Black
Conduct fluorescence- and luminescence-based immunoassays and binding assays using Thermo Scientific? Immuno Standard Modules White and Black.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 437591
Conduct fluorescence- and luminescence-based immunoassays and binding assays using Thermo Scientific Immuno Standard Modules White and Black.Features:
- Available in eight-, 12- or 16-well strips
- Framed or unframed for choice of optimal assay
- Flat-bottom or C-shaped wells
- Choice of three surface types for optimal binding
- White format for highest possible signal reflection with low background fluorescence; recommended for epifluorescence
- Black format to reduce back scatter light which may be encountered in epifluorescence
- Transparent or clear format for use in Time Resolved Fluorescence applications only
Choice of Surface:
- Thermo Scientific PolySorp and Microlite 1+ are for adsorption of hydrophobic molecules.
- Microlite 2+ is slightly hydrophilic and binds a diverse range of biomolecules.
- Thermo Scientific MaxiSorp is hydrophilic and ideal for antibody sandwich assay.
|96-well strip plate|
|Fluorescence and Luminescence|