Immunostics Hema-Screen SPECIFIC™ iFOBT Complete Test Kit
Use for the rapid and qualitative determination of human blood in fecal sample. Innovative immunochemical collection system uses a single iFOBT cassette and a single patented Devel-A-Tab™ sampling card to detect human hemoglobin [Hb (globin)] in fecal stool specimens.
Manufacturer: Immunostics HSGD25
- No dietary restrictions or interfering substances, encouraging patient compliance
- Easy-to-use, take-home collection system; simply use an applicator and Devel-A-Tab collection card to obtain two consecutive specimens
- Specimens are sealed in postal-approved envelopes and mailed to physician's office or testing lab
- In-office CLIA waived procedure with test results in five minutes
- Sensitivity level of 50μg Hb/g feces with 100% specificity for human hemoglobin
- Recommended for use in routine physical examinations, hospital monitoring for bleeding from in-patient population, and for screening for colorectal cancer or gastrointestinal bleeding
Intended for professional and laboratory use only
US Patent 7,427,505. European EP 1 619 502 B1.
Up to 30-day specimen stability at room temperature
|iFOBT complete test kit|
|Determination of Human hemoglobin in feces, a vital tool in the diagnosis and therapy of gastrointestinal disorders|
|25 Cassettes, 25 Buffer tubes, 35 mailing envelopes containing 1 DEVEL-A-TAB™ slide, 2 collection tissues, 2 applicator sticks, patient instructions and product insert, procedure card|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok