Invitrogen Dynabeads Biotin Binder
2.8µm superparamagnetic beads that bind biotinylated antibodies (or other biotinylated ligands)
Manufacturer: Invitrogen 11047
Dynabeads Biotin Binder isolates cells from any species (e.g., human, mouse, rat, non-human primates, and cell lines).
- Works with any cell type, from any sample and from any species
- Fast and efficient depletion or positive isolation of any target cells for molecular downstream assays using a biotinylated primary antibody
- Obtain pure and untouched cells using mixure of biotinylated antibodies to deplete unwanted cells
- Capacity: Processes approx. 2x109 cells total
- Cell Type: All cells from all species
- Isolation Method: Depletion, negative isolation or positive isolation
- Output Viability: >95%
- Reactivity: All species
- Sample Type: Blood, PBMC, Tissue Digests
- Starting Material (Cell No.): 1x107 PBMCs per isolation
- Target Species: All species
Adaptable for various isolation strategies
Useful for many sample types
Cell Analysis, Cell Isolation, Cell Isolation and Expansion, Human Cell Isolation, Mouse Cell Isolation, Secondary Cell Isolation
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Shipping Condition: Room Temperature
|Processes ~2x10^9 cells total|
|This Product Contains: 5 ml Dynabeads® coated with recombinant streptavidin.
Store at 2-8°C.
|All cells from all species|
|Depletion, negative isolation or positive isolation|
|1x10^7 PBMCs per isolation|
|PBMC, Tissue Digests, Blood|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.