Invitrogen Dynabeads CD19 Pan B
Superparamagnetic beads covalently coupled with anti-human CD19 antibody that enable easy isolation or depletion of human CD19+ B cells directly from whole blood, bone marrow, buffy coat, mononuclear cells (MNC), and tissue digests
Manufacturer: Invitrogen 11143D
- Fast and efficient isolation of CD19+ B cells from any sampleno columns required
- High purity, yield, and viability of positively isolated CD19+ cells for molecular downstream assays or efficient depletion of CD19+ B cells
- Fast and efficient depletion of CD19+ T cells from any sample
- Capacity: Processes approx. 2x109 cells total
- Cell Type: B Cells
- Isolation Method: Depletion, positive isolation for molecular applications
- Output Viability: >95%
- Sample Type: Blood, PBMC
- Starting Material (Cell No.): 1x107 PBMCs per isolation
- Target Species: Human
Cell Analysis, Cell Isolation, Cell Isolation and Expansion, Human Cell Isolation
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Shipping Condition: Room Temperature
|Processes ~2x10^9 cells total|
|This Product Contains: 5 ml Dynabeads® CD19 (Pan B) coated with anti-CD19 monoclonal antibody.
Storage Conditions: 2°C to 8°C. Do not freeze.
|1x10^7 PBMCs per isolation|
|Depletion, positive isolation for molecular applications|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.