Invitrogen Dynabeads M-280 Streptavidin
For solation and handling of biotinylated nucleic acids, antibodies, or other biotinylated ligands and targets
Manufacturer: Invitrogen 11206D
Dynabeads are used on more than 25,000 routine IVD instruments worldwide and are known for exceptional reproducibility (both within and between batches) and automation ability. The strong binding affinity of streptavidin-biotin interaction (Kd=10-15) is used in vast number of applications.
- Direct and fast isolation of any biotinylated molecule
- Low-charged and neutral beads, optimal for binding of DNA fragments, proteins, peptides, and antibodies
- Flexible protocols with gentle and efficient liquid-phase reaction kinetics
- Biomagnetic protocols are easily adapted to automated platforms
- High batch-to-batch reproducibility, securingconsistent results in application
- Bead Diameter: 2.8 µm
- Concentration: 10mg/mL
- High throughput compatible
- Sample Type: Any Sample Type
- Diameter: 2.8°m, with monolayer, not a multilayer, of recombinant streptavidin covalently coupled to surface and further blocked with BSA
- Show rapid liquid-phase reaction kinetics.
- Key applications: Preparing 2 to 5kb samples for mate pair library sequencing, isolation of RNA and DNA binding proteins, immobilization of large DNA fragments, purifying sequencing products, specific capture of nucleic acids
- Dynabeads are used on more than 25,000 routine IVD instruments worldwide
- 650 to 900 pmoles free biotin
- ~200 pmol biotinylated peptides
- ~10µg biotinylated IgG
- ~10µg ds-DNA
- ~200 pmol ss-oligonucleotides
Antibody Purification, ChIP-on-Chip, Chromatin Biology, Chromatin Immunoprecipitation (ChIP), DNA and RNA Purification and Analysis, DNA Extraction, Immunoprecipitation, Phage Display, Protein and Peptide Purification, Protein Complex Isolation and Analysis, Protein Complex Pull-Down, Protein Sample Preparation and Protein Purification, Proteins, Expression, Isolation and Analysis, RNAi, Epigenetics and Non-Coding RNA Research, Sanger Sequencing, Sequencing, Sequencing Reaction Purification
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|This Product Contains: Dynabeads® (2.8 µm) with covalently coupled recombinant streptavidin. Supplied in PBS, pH 7.4 with 0.1% BSA and 0.02% sodium azide.
Store at: 2°C to 8°C.
|10 mg⁄ml, 10 mg/mL|
|Any Sample Type|
|Beads in Suspension|
|650-900 pmoles/mg beads|
|CV < 3%|
Safety and Handling
ShelfLife : 36 months from date of manufacture
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.