Invitrogen Dynabeads Sheep Anti-Rat IgG
4.5µm superparamagnetic beads with affinity purified polyclonal sheep anti-rat IgG covalently bound to bead surface
Manufacturer: Invitrogen 11035
Dynabeads Sheep Anti-Rat IgG can be used to isolate any cell from any species (except rat), depending on specificity of monoclonal rat IgG employed. Dynabeads Sheep Anti-Rat IgG are especially well suited for cell isolation from mouse samples (cross-reactivity to mouse antibodies is high and cross-reactivity to human antibodies is minimal).
- Works with any cell type, from any sample and from any species (except rat)
- Fast and efficient depletion or positive isolation of any target cell for molecular downstream assays using rat primary antibody
- Obtain pure and untouched cells using a mixture of rat IgGs to deplete unwanted cells
- Whole Antibody Capacity: Processes approx. 2x109 cells total
- Cell Type: All cells from all species, except rat
- Isolation Method: Depletion, negative isolation or positive isolation
- Output Viability: >95%
- Reactivity: All species, except rat
- Sample Type: Blood, PBMC, Tissue Digests
- Starting Material (Cell No.): 1x107 PBMCs per isolation
- Target Species: All species, except rat
- Magnetic bead-based separation offers easy handling
- Useful for many sample types
Cell Analysis, Cell Isolation, Cell Isolation and Expansion, Human Cell Isolation, Mouse Cell Isolation, Secondary Cell Isolation
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Shipping Condition: Room Temperature
|All cells from all species, except rat|
|This product contains 5 mL of Dynabeads® Sheep Anti-Rat IgG (4 × 10^8 Dynabeads®/mL) in phosphate buffered saline (PBS), pH 7.4, containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin (BSA) and 0.02% sodium azide. Store at 2–8°C.|
|Depletion, negative isolation or positive isolation|
|All species, except rat|
|Processes ~2x10^9 cells total|
|All species, except rat|
|1x10^7 PBMCs per isolation|
|PBMC, Tissue Digests, Blood|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.