Uniform and superparamagnetic beads are 1μm in diameter with a monolayer, not a multilayer, of recombinant streptavidin covalently coupled to the surface. This leaves the vast majority of the biotin binding sites sterically available for binding, not only of free biotin, but also for binding of biotinylated ligands/targets. They are hydrophilic, negatively charged, and show rapid liquid-phase reaction kinetics. Their specific and defined surface allow for efficient capture, separation, and downstream handling. The streptavidin monolayer ensures negligible leakage, and the lack of excess adsorbed streptavidin ensures batch consistency and reproducibility of results. The 1μm Dynabead MyOne have a large surface area, high capacity, efficient magnetic pull and a slow sedimentation rate during incubation. Tailor-made for use in automated protocols where high throughput is crucial. The product holds high standards with respect to reproducibility (both within and between batches), and automation ability, and drives reliability of results.
- ery high binding affinity of the streptavidin-biotin interaction (Kd=10-15) is used in a vast number of applications
- Direct and fast isolation of any biotinylated molecule
- Flexible protocols with gentle and efficient liquid-phase reaction kinetics
- Well suited for nucleic acid applications with extreme demands
- Very low nonspecific binding of nucleotides and nucleic acids
- Low nonspecific binding of small and negatively charged proteins
- Their small but uniform size presents a high surface area per mg beads and a correspondingly high capacity for the target molecule
- Low sedimention rate, yet a high iron content, ensuring rapid magnetic separation
- Biomagnetic protocols are easily adapted to automated platforms
- High batch-to-batch reproducibility, securing consistent results in your application
- Production follows a validated process in compliance with cGMP for medical devices
DNA and RNA Purification and Analysis, DNA Extraction, Immunoprecipitation, Protein and Peptide Purification, Protein Sample Preparation and Protein Purification, Proteins, Expression, Isolation and Analysis, RNAi, Epigenetics and Noncoding RNA Research, Sequence-Specific DNA or RNA Purification, Viral RNA/DNA Purification
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Shipping Condition: Room Temperature
|10 mg⁄ml, 10 mg/mL|
Safety and Handling
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok