Lipofectamine 2000 Transfection Reagent is versatile transfection reagent that has been shown to effectively transfect widest variety of adherent and suspension cell lines. Researchers use Lipofectamine 2000 Reagent for siRNA- and shRNA-based gene knockdown experiments, as well as for gene expression studies. Lipofectamine 2000 Transfection Reagent is best transfection reagent available from Life Technologies for the co-transfection of siRNA and plasmid DNA.
- Exceptional transfection efficiency in the broadest range of cell lines and the highest levels of recombinant protein expression
- Superior performance for co-transfection of siRNA and plasmid DNA
- Proven efficacy in the presence of serum, eliminates the need to change media following transfection
- Reliable performance for high-throughput applications
- The best choice for establishing stable cell lines
Sustainable packaging. Approved for shipment at Room Temperature or on Wet Ice.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Plasmid DNA, RNAi Plasmids (shRNA, miR), Synthetic siRNA|
|Store at 2° to 8°C. Do not freeze.|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok