Invitrogen SuperScript III Platinum SYBR Green One-Step qRT-PCR Kit
Combine the most powerful reverse transcriptase and DNA polymerase technologies to deliver precise and accurate analysis of gene expression in a convenient one-step format.
Manufacturer: Invitrogen 11736059
- SuperScript III RT for higher temperature cDNA synthesis for greater success with difficult RNA secondary structure
- Platinum Taq DNA Polymerase with hot-start technology for improved specificity
- LUX Fluorogenic Primers (Figure 1) or dual-labeled fluorogenic probes for superior detection performance
- SYBR Green I dye for easy and convenient detection
- Validated performance on multiple real-time instrument platforms, including rotor-based systems
Shipping Conditions: Dry Ice
|100μL SuperScript™ III RT/Platinum™ Taq Mix; 2 x 1.25mL 2X SYBR™ Green Reaction Mix; 1mL Magnesium Sulfate (50mM); 100μL ROX Reference Dye (25μM); 300μL 20X Bovine Serum Albumin (1mg/mL)|
|Real time PCR (qPCR), real time PCR-based gene expression profiling|
|Store all components at -20°C (-80°C for long-term storage). ROX reference dye must be stored in the dark.|
|7500 System, BioRad MyiQ, BioRad iCycler iQ, BioRad iQ5, Cepheid SmartCycler, MJ Chromo4, MJ Opticon, Stratagene Mx3000P, Stratagene Mx3005P, Stratagene Mx4000|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.