Invitrogen™ PureLink™ Genomic Plant DNA Purification Kit
Efficient isolation of total DNA in 40 minutes
Manufacturer: Invitrogen™ K183001
The PureLink Genomic Plant DNA Purification Kit allows total DNA purification from a variety of plant samples such as spinach, tomato, soy, wheat, Arabidopsis, mushroom, alfalfa sprouts, sunflower sprouts, corn husks, soybeans, mushroom, tomato leaves, wheat grass, and Arabidopsis thaliana leaves in under hour.
- Efficient - Yields high quality DNA with minimal RNA contamination
- Simple DNA Purification from Plant Samples
- PureLink Genomic Plant DNA Purification Kit is suitable for isolating DNA from chloroplasts and variety of plant tissues
- Entire protocol relies on centrifugation of spin columns in absence of organic solvents
- PureLink Genomic Plant DNA Purification Kit is designed to purify DNA from up to 100mg of plant tissue
- High yield of DNA and minimal DNA degradation is achieved by using young plant samples such as leaves and by freezing sample in liquid nitrogen immediately after collection
- Total DNA is eluted in two aliquots of 100μL each to obtain greater DNA yield, with first elution generating between 65-80% DNA recovery and the second elution > 90%
- Typically, DNA isolated using the PureLink Genomic Plant DNA Purification Kit has an A260/A280 > 1.80 when samples are diluted in Tris-HCl (pH 7.5), indicating that the DNA is reasonably free of proteins that could interfere with downstream applications
- Total DNA purification from different plant tissue with the PureLink Genomic Plant DNA Purification Kit is suitable for a variety of applications, including PCR, restriction enzyme digestion, and southern blotting
DNA & RNA Purification & Analysis, DNA Extraction, Genomic DNA Purification, gDNA from Plant & Fungi
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Silica Spin Column|
|Plant Samples, Fungi|
|PCR, Southern Blotting, Sequencing, Cloning|
|Not High-throughput Compatible (Manual)|
Safety and Handling
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.