VILO is an acronym for variable input, linear output; and the SuperScript VILO cDNA Synthesis Kit provides the most consistent results for RT experiments, with unprecedented linearity across the broadest range of input material.
- Using the SuperScript VILO cDNA Synthesis Kit This formulation provides enhanced cDNA synthesis efficiency and can be used with very low and very high amounts of input RNA (up to 2.5μg total RNA in a 20μL reaction), giving a linear response in message abundance as measured by qPCR. The 10X SuperScript Enzyme Mix includes SuperScript III RT, RNaseOUT Recombinant Ribonuclease Inhibitor, and a proprietary helper protein
- SuperScript III RT SuperScript III RT is an engineered version of M-MLV RT with reduced RNase H activity and increased thermal stability. The enzyme can be used to synthesize cDNA at a temperature range of 42° to 60°C. Because SuperScript III RT is not significantly inhibited by ribosomal and transfer RNA, it can be used to synthesize cDNA from total RNA. RNaseOUT Recombinant Ribonuclease Inhibitor safeguards against the degradation of target RNA due to ribonuclease contamination
- Optimized buffer The 5X VILO Reaction Mix includes random primers, MgCl2, and dNTPs in a buffer formulation that has been optimized for qRT-PCR
- Optimal reaction temperature: 42°C
PCR & Real-Time PCR, Reverse Transcription
Shipping Condition: Dry ice
|• 5X VILO Reaction Mix containing random primers, dNTPs, and MgCl2
• 10X SuperScript III Enzyme Blend containing SuperScript III RT, RNaseOUT Recombinant Ribonuclease Inhibitor,and proprietary helper protein
Store in freezer (-5 to -30°C).
|10 kb or Less|
|cDNA Synthesis Kit|
|Real-Time Quantitative PCR (qPCR)|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok