Invitrogen™ TrackIt™ 100 bp DNA Ladder
Suitable for sizing double-stranded DNA fragments from 100–1,500 bp
Manufacturer: Invitrogen™ 10488058
TrackIt™ 100bp DNA Ladder is prepared from plasmid containing repeats of 100bp DNA fragment. TrackIt 100bp DNA Ladder is formulated with two unique tracking dyes, Xylene Cyanol FF (XCFF) and tartrazine, that allow to visually track DNA migration during electrophoresis and also indicate when maximum resolution is achieved. The tracking dyes do not obscure visualization of DNA bands in ladder as the dyes run outside the limits of most DNA bands in ladder.
- Consists of 15 fragments in 100bp increments ranging in size from 100–1,500bp and additional band at 2,072bp
- 600bp reference band is approx. 2-fold brighter than other bands for easy determination of band size
- Formulated with unique tracking dyes, XCFF and tartrazine
- Designed for use with E-Gel™ agarose gels and TBE/TAE agarose gels
- Supplied in ready-to-load format, stable at room temperature
- Visualized with ethidium bromide or SYBR™ Green staining
- Compatible with agarose and E-Gel™ gels
Acrylamide Gel Electrophoresis, Agarose Gel Electrophoresis, DNA and RNA Purification and Analysis, Nucleic Acid Gel Electrophoresis and Blotting
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Shipping Condition: Approved for shipment at Room Temperature or on Wet or Dry Ice
|100 bp-2,000 bp|
|• 500 µL TrackIt 100 bp DNA Ladder
• 1 mL 6X TrackIt Cyan/Orange Loading Buffer
Store at room temperature or at 4°C for up to 6 months. For longer periods, store at -20°C.
|Approved for shipment at Room Temperature or on Dry Ice|
|Individual chromatography-purified DNA fragments|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.