Kimberly-Clark Professional Kimtech Pure G3 Nitrile Gloves
Manufacturer-suggested ISO Class 3 or higher
Manufacturer: Kimberly-Clark Professional 56875
Gloves are chlorinated to remove powders used in manufacturing. Subjected to multiple deionized water rinses, and packaged in a cleanroom environment.
- Made of soft, 100% nitrile that resists oils and a broad range of chemicals
- Proprietary processing used for lowest particle and ionic/elemental extractables
- Excellent ESD characteristics, dexterity and comfort
- Tapered, beaded cuffs for reduced tearing and easy donning and doffing
- Thickness: 5.9mil at fingertips
- Length: 12 in. (30.5cm)
- Color: Blue or White
Double-bagged with case liner and flat-stacked for easy access to cuff.
Tested in accordance with IEST-RP-CC005.2. Meet AQL 1.5 standards for critical defects.
|ISO Class 3|
|EN374-3:2003, IEST-RP-CC005 EN374-1:2003, AQL 1.5 / EN374-2, ISO16604, CE directive 89/686/EEC|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok