Kimberly-Clark Professional Kimtech G5 Sterile Latex Hand Specific Gloves
Kimtech G5 Sterile Latex gloves provide sensitive and dextrous protection in EU GMP ISO Class 5 Grade A sterile cleanrooms. The hand-specific gloves are suitable for double-donning and feature a textured finish for enhanced tactile performance.
Manufacturer: Kimberly-Clark Professional 56851
- The fully sterilized latex material provides high levels of contamination protection against proteins, particles, micro-organisms, and chemical splash, and low endotoxin levels.
- Gloves are hand-specific, disposable and a natural color, with a high level of cleanliness.
- Textured palm and fingertips enhance grip and tactile sensitivity for safer and more efficient processes.
- Beaded cuffs add strength to the gloves, reducing the risk of tearing and increasing their durability, while also reducing roll down for easier donning and doffing.
- Made from latex sterilized with gamma radiation and containing no powder, reducing the risks of skin irritation for the wearer.
- Suitable for use in EU GMP ISO Class 5 Grade A or higher sterile cleanrooms, and provided with supporting technical information to demonstrate regulatory compliance.
- Assured Compliance:
- PPE Cat III according to Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- EN ISO 374-1:2016 Type C (K) Chemical Splash protection
- EN 374-4:2003 Resistance to degradation by chemicals
- EN ISO 374-5:2016 Micro Organism and VIRUS Protection
- Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) 10-6
- Certificate of Analysis available online
- Certificate of Sterility available online
Double bagged with case liner.
Meet or exceed ASTM D 3577 standards. Meet AQL 1.5 standards for critical alerts.
|30.5 x 7.7 cm (12 x 3.03 in.)|
|ASTM D 3577, ISO Class 5, IEST-RP-CC005, AQL 1.5|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok