DWK Life Sciences Kimble™ KIMAX™ West Condensers
With sloped inner tube and small annular space
Manufacturer: DWK Life Sciences 181851420
Drip Tip, Medium Length 14/20 standard taper Joints
- One-piece sealed condenser
- 14/20 standard taper outer joint at the inlet 14/20 standard taper inner joint at the outlet
- Inlet end is sloped to avoid trapping condensate
- Inner tube is light-walled with a small diameter jacket for narrow annular space
- Hose connections accept 5/16 in. I.D. flexible tubing
Medium Length 19/22 standard taper Joints
- Useful for refluxing and distillation assemblies
- Accept No. 1 hose connections
- Overall height: approximately 285mm Approximate condensing area: 66cm2
- standard taperOuter joint at the top
- standard taperInner drip joint at the bottom Narrow annular space provides high cooling efficiency due to the increased flowrate of the cooling medium
- Accepts No. 2 hose connections
- Approximate condensing area: 102cm2
- Overall height: 442mm
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A|
DWK Life Sciences
Buy DWK Life Sciences products and get a matching amount to spend on products at no additional cost.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok