Kimberly-Clark Professional Kimtech G3 Sterile Sterling Nitrile Hand Specific Gloves
Improved packaging to deliver 50% more gloves per case than traditional gloves. Kimberly Clark™ Kimtech™ G3 Sterile Sterling™ Nitrile Hand Specific Gloves are recommended for ISO Class 4 or higher cleanroom environments.
Manufacturer: Kimberly-Clark Professional 11824
- Hand specific
- Natural rubber latex free
- Static dissipative in use
- Walleted and pouched in polyethylene
- Packaged for aseptic donning
- Environmentally responsible 50% less bulk than traditional latex sterile gloves
- Recommended for ISO Class 4 or higher cleanroom environments
- Thickness: 4 mil
- Length: 12 in. (30.5cm)
|ASTM D 6319, AQL 1.5, Class 10|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok