Please call 1-800-766-7000 to place your order or try our site again later.
Kinematica Polytron PT 3100 D Homogenizer Motors
For applications requiring high reproducibility and scaling up.
Manufacturer: Kinematica 11010123
- Easy operation with an on/off switch and membrane keypad
- Digital speed control for long equipment life
- Protection against overheating, overload and blocking
- Speed stability even with changes in viscosity
- Easy to adjust motor height (depending on stand)
- Aggregates quickly switched with Click and Go coupling
- Easy aggregate clean-up with EasyClean Design
- Drive Coupling: Aggregates with F coupling
- Noise level (drive without aggregate): 66 dB(A) at 25,000 rpm; 73 dB(A) at 30,000 rpm
- Motor: Universal with carbon brushes
- Drive Power: 1200w
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 24 x 13 x 26.5cm
- Weight: 3.9kg
|100/120V power cord and RS-232/USB connection cable|
|66 dB(A) at 25,000 rpm; 73 dB(A) at 30,000 rpm|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok