DWK Life Sciences Kimble Kontes Screw Thread Culture Tubes with Unattached Rubber Lined Caps
Uniform wall thickness for maximum heat transfer and heat resistance
Manufacturer: DWK Life Sciences KC4506620150
- The 20 x 125 mm size of these tubes is suitable for the determination of insulin according to the method of Alving, Rubin and Millor, Journal of Biological Chemistry, 127, 3 (March 1939)
- Provided with phenolic screw-thread caps, unattached
- Series 45066 is designed from ASTM E982, Type VI, Class A requirements
- Series 45066A is designed from ASTM E982, Type VI, Class B requirements
- Manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok