PIP Kut Gard Seamless Knit Aramid Fiber Half-Finger Gloves with Double-Sided PVC Dot Grip
Medium Weight. Used in glass handling, canning and bottling, sheet metal handling, recycling and automotive applications.
Manufacturer: PIP 08K259PDD/M
- Dupont Kevlar Aramid fibers fiber construction provides high tensile strength relative to its weight, is inherently cut resistant and will not melt, ignite or conduct electricity
- Seamless knit construction protects hands without sacrificing comfort or dexterity
- Double-sided PVC dots provide enhanced grip and extra cut and abrasion resistance
- Half-finger for greater dexterity, sensitivity and breathability
- Color coded hems for easy size identification
- Custom styles and modifications available
- Kevlar Aramid fibers is light, comfortable and provides enduring protection against heat, cuts, lacerations and abrasions
|PVC dots two sides|
|Glass handling, canning and bottling, sheet Metal handling, recycling and automotive applications|
|Dupont™ Kevlar™ aramid fibers|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok