Please call 1-800-766-7000 to place your order or try our site again later.
Fisherbrand Lab Workstation
Fisherbrand Lab Workstations have been designed to adapt to a wide range of laboratory procedures, equipment and users.
- Lab Workstations are furnished complete with shelving, electrical fixtures and work surfaces.
- Each workstation is provided with one electrical cord to carry power from the top of frame to the overhead service panel.
- The cords are designed to reach an overhead service carrier at a maximum 48 in. above the workstation.
- Each cord has a 125 V, 20 amp circuit and includes a twist lock NEMA L5-20P plug
- Workstations can be outfitted with optional plumbing fixtures and task lighting.
- Each workstation is punched and capped for future data ports.
- Workstations are designed for babk to back use for optimal lab layout flexibility.
- The work surface is adjustable from 30 to 36 in.
- Each workstation includes 3 tiers of 12 in. deep adjustable steel shelving with front and rear retaining rods.
- Workstations are powder coated Fisherbrand White.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|3 tiers of 12 in. deep adjustable steel shelving with front and rear retaining rods, Phenolic Work Surface|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok