Labconco™ 4 Ft. Protector™ Premier™ Laboratory Hood
Labconco Protector™ Premier™ Laboratory Hood is suitable for general chemistry applications.
Manufacturer: Labconco™ 100400002
Incorporate a sleek interior with a molded one-piece fiberglass liner.
- Specially formulated, fiberglass-reinforced polyester offers corrosion, fire resistance and easy clean up
- Incorporate many containment-enhancing features including Clean-Sweep™ technology and Eco-Foil™ air foil
- Testing confirms the Protector Premier Hood meets the SEFA-1 standard of a low velocity, high performance hood and may be operated as low as 60fpm
- Cord-Keeper™ Slots on left and right side of air foil
- Corrosion-resistant glacier white powder-coated steel exterior
- Tempered safety glass vertical-rising sash with powder-coated sash handle
- Removable front and side panels, and front service access panels
- Offered for use with a remotely located blower or with a built-in blower
- High 95.3cm (7.5 in.) sightline from the work surface to header panel
- LED lighting
- Molded fiberglass 12.81 in. ID exhaust connection
|Protector Premier Laboratory Hood|
|Two services and duplex, No blower|
|Powder Coated Steel|
|ANSI Z9.5, ASHRAE 110, ASTM E84, CAN/CSA C22.2, NFPA 45, SEFA 1, UL|
|Powder coated steel|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok