Labconco™ FilterMate™ Portable Exhauster
Labconco FilterMate™ Portable Exhauster removes hazardous powders, particulates or vapors from exhaust air stream, returning filtered air to environment.
Manufacturer: Labconco™ 3970023
An accessory for Demonstration Hood, XPert Balance Enclosure, Protector XVS Ventilation Station or Protector Work Station.
- Compact, corrosion-resistant housing of glacier white and light gray, dry powder, epoxy-coated steel with rubber feet
- Uses HEPA filter, carbon-based filter or combination of both filters
- Variable speed, non-sparking motorized impeller, adjustable to optimize airflows
- Negative pressure plenum surrounds positive pressure impeller to capture and refilter unfiltered air
- Front-mounted rocker switch controls power to blower
- Rear-mounted auxiliary electrical outlet for connection to airflow monitor
- Suitable for 2 ft., 3 ft. and 4 ft. wide x 22.75 in. high enclosures
- Comes with IEC 3-wire electrical cord with plug
Models for use with HEPA filter
- Include true bag-in bag-out filter disposal system for safely removing and replacing filter without detaching hose
- Filter efficiency: 250 CFM
Filter efficiency: 250 CFM
Models for use with HEPA and Carbon-based filters
Filter efficiency: 200 CFM
UL 3101-1/61010-1, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 1010.1
|Ammonia-Amine, Formaldehyde, HEPA, Organic Vapor|
|14.9 x 23 x 22.7 in. (38 x 58 x 58cm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok