Labconco™ Kjeldahl Rapid Digestor-25
Extra-fast heating and cool-down time
Manufacturer: Labconco™ 2301200
Saves energy and operator time in wet digestions such as nitrogen and trace metals analyses.
- Digests most samples in 25 to 45 minutes
- Direct heat transfer means more efficient digestion
- Ceramic encapsulation protects heaters and platinum temperature sensor from acid spills
- Five monitor lights—one for each block of five heaters—blink when digester reaches preset temperature and warn of any malfunction in individual blocks
- Solid-state controller gives stepless temperature control up to 450°C (842°F)
- Reaches 410°C (770°F) in one hour depending on sample type and catalyst
- Accuracy of ±0.5% (when ambient temperature is 10° to 40°C (50° to 104°F) and line voltage is within 10% of nominal value)
- Consists of tube carrier rack, digester unit and controller
- Aluminum alloy carrier rack holds up to twenty-five 250mL tubes securely
- Heat shields prevent heat loss; permit rapid cooling when removed
- Carrier, with tubes, fits on top of digestion unit
- Twenty-five individually heated ceramic modules in digester are molded to fit profile of 250mL tubes
When used with Labconco RapidStill II™ (13-160-1), unit is ideal for laboratories with sample throughput of approximately 50 determinations or less per day.
Digestion unit measures 19L × 19.25W × 8.25 in.H (48 × 49 × 21cm); Controller unit measures 13.25L × 8.12W × 5.62 in.H (33.6 × 20.6 × 14.4cm); Carrier rack is 14.50L × 14.50W × 6.50 in.H (36.8 × 36.8 × 16.5cm). Optional Fume Removal System (see at right, top) adds 4 in. (10cm) to height. Shipping weight: 79 lb. (36kg)
|208/230 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Digests most samples in 25 to 45 min., saves energy and operator time in wet digestions such as nitrogen and trace metals analyses|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok