Labconco Protector Perchloric Acid Fume Hoods
Protects your lab from perchloric acid vapors
Manufacturer: Labconco 140810001
- Bypass airflow design
- Heat-welded unplasticized PVC interior with integral work surface and drainage trough
- Washdown port for connection to external wash rings (not included)
- 12.75 in. O.D. PVC exhaust connections
- 28 in. Sash opening
- 0.19 in. Thick tempered safety glass vertical-rising sashes with frame of epoxy-coated aluminum and PVC
- 0.75 in. Thick Lexan polycarbonate vertical-rising sash with frame of epoxy-coated aluminum and PVC
- Ergonomic air foil with aerodynamic Clean-Sweep airflow openings
- ADA-compliant light and blower switches and front access panels
- Glacier white, dry powder epoxy-coated steel exterior
- Black enamel-coated hardboard support surface
- Two pre-plumbed service fixtures with forged brass valves
- LED lighting
- Removable front and side panels and front access panels for access to plumbing and electrical wiring
- One pre-wired 115V electrical duplex receptacle on lower right side
- Factory prepared for up to seven service fixtures including two gooseneck faucets and for up to four electrical duplex receptacles
Air usage/static pressure with sash full open (at 100fpm)
- 4 ft. Model: 725cfm at 0.17 in.
- 5 ft. Model: 955cfm at 0.33 in.
- 6 ft. Model: 1180cfm at 0.50 in.
- 8 ft. Model: 1640cfm at 0.28 in.
Available in 4, 5, 6 and 8 ft. widths
UL 3101-1/61010-1, UL 1805
SEFA 1-2002, NFPA 45-2000, ASTM E84-01, ASHRAE 110-95, ANSI Z9.5-1993, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 1010.1
|Service fixure: 2|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok