Labconco™ Protector™ Stainless-Steel Perchloric Acid Hoods, Deep
Type 316 stainless-steel interior withstands reaction from perchloric acid
Manufacturer: Labconco™ 130510021
- By-pass airflow design
- Glacier white, dry powder powder-coated steel exterior
- Curved ergonomic air foil with aerodynamic Clean-Sweep™ airflow openings
- Type 316 stainless-steel liner (23.5 in. interior depth) with radiused corners, integral work surface, drainage trough and pre-set baffles
- Black enamel-coated hardboard surface to support the integral work surface
- 0.18 in. Thick tempered safety glass vertical rising sash with frame of powder-coated aluminum and PVC
- Sash does not extend above the hood when fully open
- Removable front and side panels and front access panels for access to plumbing and electrical wiring
- Built-in washdown system with internal piping and spray nozzles behind the baffle and remote control fixture on upper left side
- Washdown fitting located on top of hood to facilitate connection to external wash rings (wash rings not included)
- Two pre-plumbed service fixtures with forged brass valves and chrome-plated brass serrated hose connectors, lower right side with brass tubing for gas and lower left side with copper tubing for air
- Components for converting either or both fixtures to cold water and vacuum are provided
- Energy-efficient LED lighting
- Pre-wired 115/230V electrical duplex receptacle on lower right side
- 11 in. O.D. Type 316 stainless-steel exhaust connection(s)
Air usage/static pressure with sash full open (at 100fpm)
- 4 ft. Model: 725cfm at 0.17 in.
- 5 ft. Model: 955cfm at 0.33 in.
- 6 ft. Model: 1180cfm at 0.50 in.
- 8 ft. Model: 1640cfm at 0.28 in.
Available in 4, 5, 6 and 8 ft. width
ETL Listed, UL 3101-1/61010-1, UL 1805
SEFA 1-2002, NFPA 45-2004, ASTM™ E84-01, ASHRAE™ 110-95, ANSI™ Z9.5-2003, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 1010.1
|Epoxy Coated Steel|
|955cfm at 0.33 in. H2O at 100fpm|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok