Labconco™ PVC Motor Blowers
Handle extremely corrosive atmospheres produced by high order oxidizers such as perchloric acid
Manufacturer: Labconco™ 7183200
For use with Labconco Fume Hoods including Protector Premier™, Protector XStream™, Basic™ 47 and 70 and Fiberglass 30.
- Vacuum-formed housing of unplasticized Type I polyvinyl chloride for complete corrosion protection
- Inlet and discharge diameters are sized to receive rigid PVC ducting material directly for easy installation
- Dry powder epoxy-coated base and weather cover provide long life in extreme weather
- Adjustable sheaves allow for air volume adjustment; low RPM for quiet operation
- PVDF impeller is bonded directly to shaft to reduce maintenance and increase life
- Flow-through vent holes and louvers allow air circulation that cools the motor, prolonging motor life
- Convenient access to impeller assembly
- Self-adjusting gravity belt tightener
- Variable exhaust orientation adjusts to eight outlet positions
Choosing the correct blower depends on hood size, application, total exhaust (cfm) and length of ductwork. Blowers recommended below are for use with Labconco Fume Hoods and an equivalent duct length of 25 (7.6), 50 (15.2), 75 (22.8) or 100 ft. (30.4m), except as noted. Also, with sash at 100% open and face velocity 100fpm on all except Protector XStream, which is 60fpm. Blowers feature forward-curved impellers for quiet operation and optimum air delivery.
|1208 to 1639rpm|
|Between 1000 and 2000 cfm|
|Protector™ Premier™, Protector™ XStream™, Basic™ 47 and 70 and fiberglass 30 fume hood|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok