Labconco™ RapidVap™ Vertex™ Dry Evaporators
Temperature probe for monitoring block or sample temperature, Built-in exhaust fan with blower, 6 ft. (183cm) or 2 in. (5cm) ID polyethylene exhaust hose with clamp, and 6 ft. (183cm) of flexible polyethylene tubing for nitrogen supply with John Guest™ fitting
Aluminum block, Sample tubes, Nitrogen source with flow rate of at least 6.5 CFM
Speeds evaporation of up to 50 samples at the same time using dry heat and nitrogen blow down.
- Dry heat eliminates a potential source of cross contamination and reduces maintenance compared to water baths
- Nitrogen blow down reduces the partial pressure directly over the liquid to speed evaporation and help remove solvent as it evaporates
- Five nitrogen control valves with on/off switches; each valve controls a row of 10 nozzles allowing nitrogen to be conserved during partial runs
- Front-mounted pressure regulator with analog display of pressure from 0 to 45 psi in 2 psi increments
- Microprocessor-controlled heater supplies heat to the block and is programmable from 30° to 100°C in 1°C increments
- Timer may be set from 1 to 999 min.
- Memory stores up to 10 programs
- Touchscreen programming
- LCD display
- Epoxy-coated steel exterior
- Glass lid provides visibility of samples and is resistant to chemicals
- Small footprint
Ideal for preparation of samples in a variety of applications including drug discovery, clinical analysis, environmental testing, agrochemistry, and forensic evidence processing.
ETL and ETL-C listed (Mfr. Nos. 7320020 and 7320040); CE marked (Mfr. Nos. 7320030, 7320035, 732037)
Warranty and Services
One year on materials and workmanship.
|Electrical Requirements||230 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Height (English)||13 in.|
|Height (Metric)||33 cm|
|Includes||Temperature probe, built-in exhaust fan with blower, 6 ft. or 2 in. I.D. Polyethylene exhaust hose with clamp and 6 ft. of flexible Polyethylene tubing for Nitrogen supply with John Guest™ fitting|
|No. of Places||50|
|Temperature Range (Metric)||30°C to 100°C|
|Timer||1 to 999 min.|
|Weight (English)||35 lb.|
|Weight (Metric)||15.9 kg|
|Width (English)||20.4 in.|
|Width (Metric)||51 cm|
|Show More Show Less|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok