Please call 1-800-766-7000 to place your order or try our site again later.
Labconco XPert Bulk Powder Enclosures
Exhausts hazardous airborne particulates and fumes to outside
Manufacturer: Labconco 3963501
XPert Bulk Powder Enclosures require venting and can be connected to a remote blower or house exhaust and exhausted to the outside.
- Clean-Sweep openings and a zone-perforated rear baffle enhance horizontal laminar airflow
- With built-in Guardian 1000 digital airflow monitor
- Upper dilution air supply with by-pass air
- Upper containment sash foil and side-entry air foils
- Stainless-steel work surface with front spill trough
- Transfer caddy with caddy latch and positioning plate
- Pushbutton operated electric hydraulic lift mechanism for raising the container to the optimal ergonomic height
- 30 in. interior depth and 31.5 in. interior height
- Tempered safety glass front sash and sides
- 12 in. high sash opening; ergonomic angled sash with sealed gas-assisted springs hold sash open (28 in. loading height)
- Prewired fluorescent light and switches for remote blower and light
- Powder-coated steel exterior
- 2 in. square-tube powder-coated steel base stand
- Left-side mounted waste chute
- Fourplex electrical receptacle and two utility ports
For 115V 60Hz. International models are available; contact your Customer Service Representative.
SEFA 1-2002, Modified ASHRAE 110-1995, ANSI Z9.5-1993, UL 3101-1/61010-1, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 1010.1
|Enclosure, with access opening center|
|SEFA 1-2002, ASHRAE 110-1995, ANSI Z9.5-1993, UL 3101-1/61010-1, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 1010.1, CE|