MSA Latchways Vertical Ladder Lifeline Kit
MSA Latchways Vertical Ladder Lifeline Kit allows for hands-free movement up and down the entire height of the fixed ladder, eliminating the need to disconnect and find new tie-off points while ascending or descending the ladder.
Manufacturer: MSA 3090300
- MSA Latchways Vertical Ladder Lifeline Kits provide an easy-to-install solution when fall protection is necessary for climbing on fixed ladders.
- Self-installed fixed ladder fall protection Used in conjunction with Latchways LadderLatch attachment device
- All stainless steel components
- Available with extension post for better user mobility.
- Market: Construction, General Industry, Utilities
- Application: Working at Heights
|Provides an easy-to-install solution when fall protection is necessary for climbing activities on fixed ladders.|
|Vertical ladder system kit|
|ANSI Z359.16 – 2016, CSA Z59.2.5, OSHA 1910 Walking-Working Surfaces ladder fall protection, EN 353:1, AS/NZ 1891.4, AOCS01-00-SCP-Z06-Compiled MSA Self Cert Form - Z359.16 VLL|
|Galvanized top anchor, Top anchor fixing kit, Lifeline absorber assembly with stainless steel cable attached, Ladder mount intermediate gate, Cable guide fixing kit, Bottom anchor assembly, Bottom anchor fixing kit, System label kit, (Galvanized extension post and Extension post fixing kit with extension post option)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok