Conduct heating applications faster than conventional furnaces withThermo Scientific Lindberg/Blue M 1100°C Tube Furnaces, which benefits from design elements such as double-shell construction and variable density insulation to enhance performance.
Not available in Europe
- Three zones, three programmable controllers (one for each zone)
- Microprocessor-based self-tuning PID control (proportional, integral, derivative) provides optimum thermal process without overshoot
- Single program with multiple segments for ramp (up/down) and dwell (timed hold) temperature control
- Adjustable high-limit overtemperature protection
- Simultaneous LED display of temperature and setpoint in °C or °F
- Flexible designcan be used for a variety of applications
- Innovative use of venting and insulating air spaces create lower exterior surface temperatures
- Moldatherm insulation for quick heatup and cooldown
- Long-life Type K thermocouple
- Accepts an array of tube adapters; one set of (2) tube adapters included
- RS485 digital communications port available as an option; allows controller to be connected to a PC for remote monitoring and control
One set of two tube adapters
Power cord and hardwiring
- Heat Treating
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Three-zone programmable controllers - single program w/16 segments|
|Two tube adapters|
|100°C to 1100°C|
|208/240 V 50/60 Hz|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok